Did you know that Bruges is also known as the capital of chocolate
? The city holds more than 50 artisanal chocolatiers and a true chocolate museum. At a walking distance from Hotel Olympia you find the historic city centre with dozens of chocolate boutiques from which the delicious scent of chocolate pralines welcomes you. You should definitely try the official city praline, the Brugsch Swaentje, created by Bruges chocolatiers and of which the recipe is a well-kept secret.
At the chocolate museum Choco-Story
you can discover everything about the history and composition of cocoa and chocolate and of course you can have a taste of delicious pralines on the spot.
Our chocolate package also includes the rental of two city bikes
. Bruges is a city on a human scale and has an extensive network of bicycle routes to cycle safely in the centre and suburbs. With a city bike you can easily visit all places of interest whereas your chocolate exploration also becomes somewhat of a sportive adventure!
The chocolate package consists of:
275,00€ for two persons
- Two overnight stays in a double room
- A continental breakfast
- A small box of delicious chocolate pralines in your room
- Two city bikes
- A city plan with the location of a tasting at a Bruges chocolatier
- Two tickets with a tour for the chocolate museum Choco-Story
- A discount card ‘Discover Bruges’ for a discounted entrance to all Bruges museums
This package can only be booked by way of our website or by phone on +32 50 39 05 78.